Hello new readers!
I am Dr. Narges Menalagha, and I am going to be posting blogs here that answer at least some of the questions and concerns that you may have about dentistry.
During my many years of practicing dentistry, I have encountered many questions and concerns from my patients, so I believe you will find these posts useful. And, of course, I am accessible if you have any additional questions or concerns that I may not have thought to include.
The most frequent questions and concerns I hear from patients are:
- At what age should I bring my baby for the first dental visit?
- What is the difference between silver filling and white filling?
- What is root canal therapy?
- Why do I need to remove my wisdom teeth?
- Why do my gums bleed?
- Why should I floss?
- Why do I need a deep cleaning and not a regular cleaning?
- How can oral health affect my medical health?
- How often do I need to see my dentist?
- How can I improve my bad breath?
- How does youth and adult dental care differ?
- What is a dental implant?
- At what age should we have an orthodontic consultation and get braces?
- What is a partial denture or a bridge?
- What is a night guard and why do I need it?
- Is whitening my teeth harmful?
And many, many more….
Since I am confident that you will find the information useful and practical, please let me know in the comments section below if you have any other questions that you would also like to see answered in this blog.
Thank you for reading.
I am so looking forward to helping you in every way I can.
Remember to keep on flossing and brushing, at least twice each day!